Spring is late! However, we can still cleanse and reshape our lifestyles! We can help assess what products you need to help shed those winter pounds! Come in for a Zyto Bio Body Scan…..more info on this website under ‘Services’!
Our special: Get one regular scan and get a second and/or third for $25.– And watch for Natures Sunshine Extra Savings!
- A 7-day gentle colon cleansing and detoxifying program. Natural wild berry flavor.
- Conveniently packaged in packets.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to promote bowel movements by increasing bulk volume and water content and to increase bile flow.
- As a herbal laxative provides gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularity.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion, support peripheral circulation.
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances, prevent nausea, stimulate appetite and as a stimulant laxative
The CleanStart cleansing and detoxifying program provides a complete and balanced herbal cleanse to help protect the body from waste that affects health. In addition to laxative and detoxifying herbs, it also provides psyllium fiber and bentonite clay. CleanStart is effective yet gentler and more easily tolerated than many other cleanses. It comes as a 7-day program packaged in a convenient box with 14 capsule packets (2 LBS II capsules, 1 Body Detox capsule) and 14 cleansing drink mix packets (powdered mix). The digestive and intestinal systems feed the entire body and must function properly to ensure the efficient absorption of nutrients. The colon, in particular, must function properly to carry waste materials from the body.
- Tea has become the second most consumed beverage in the world, next only to water. Estimates put tea consumption at 500 billion cups each year. Recently, science has turned its attention on antioxidant compounds in tea that appear to benefit a wide range of health concerns
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Camellia sinensis (Green tea extract) leaves 420 mg of a 10:1 extract standardized to not less than 80% total polyphenols (252 mg catechins, 4.2 mg caffeine). Non-medicinal ingredients: gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
Dosage (adults):Take 1 capsule once daily with a meal.
Nature’s Harvest instant beverage mix contains some of the Earth’s most nutrient-dense and healthful plants, fruits and herbs. Whole food supplements offer a convenient way to consume a variety of plant foods normally not part of the standard North American diet of processed and junk food. This unique combination offers a wide variety of vegetable proteins, whole foods, greens from land and sea, antioxidants, fatty acids, herbs, fibre, and other beneficial ingredients that offer a wide array of health benefits. The matcha used in this product is ceremonial grade, and is grown and harvested in Japan using the strictest traditional methods. The EGCG of matcha is approximately 10 times that of regular green tea, and offers high amounts of catechins, which act as powerful antioxidants that may reduce the risk for a variety of health concerns.
- Source of the non-essential amino acids alanine, arginine, glycine and proline involved in protein synthesis.
Collatrim is a product containing bovine collagen—the fibrous protein in bones, tendons and connective tissues.
For more promotions, go to :
The Hour is Now!
Procrastination never brought the gift of health to anyone. Why wait until you are diagnosed with cancer or any other serious ailment to take on your health?
What can I see in my bloodstream?
* Parasitic activity
* Liver stress
* Digestive stress
* ph imbalance
* Thyroid (Hypo)
* Kidney toxicity
* Hormonal Imbalances
* Sugar and Yeast Issues
* Heart problems
* Clogged Lymph System (which can lead to cancer!)
* Cholesterol and triglyceride levels
* Immune system activity (White blood cells)……and more!!!
Full Blood Analysis (see Services) is $195.–
Follow up session vary between $80.– and $120.–
for more product information go to
Our Clinic is open Tuesday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Please give us a call for your appointment:
cell phone: 1 613 390 1220