Spring is here! Come in for a Zyto Bio Body Scan…..more info on this website under ‘Services’!
Our special: Get one regular scan and get a second and/or third for $25.– Cleaning this May?? Try Nature’s Sunshine concentrate and get 2 essential oils free!
Nothing says Springtime like citrusy essential oils:
Juicy citrus and cooling mint awaken the senses while spicy undertones provide the fire needed to uplift, motivate and INSPIRE! Great for diffusing in the morning whenever a sense of ‘get-up-and-go!’ is needed. Carry in purse, briefcase or backpack
to help find motivation during a long, exhausting day.
Nature’s Sunshine Concentrate $3 Off
- Environmentally safe:Contains no phosphates, borates or nitrates.
- Economical:One bottle of NSP Concentrate makes the equivalent of over 8,300 bottles of the leading window cleaner when using 4 drops of concentrate per one liter of water.
- Can be used to wash the dishes, clean appliances, windows, walls, floors, fine china, pots and pans, silverware, copper, and brass.
- Use fully concentrated to remove grease/oil form tools, driveways, and around the garage.
How It Works:
NSP Concentrate is a general purpose, non-flammable cleaning concentrate that is effective on all types of dirt and grime, yet won’t harm the environment or the ones you love, because it contains no polluting phosphates, borates or nitrates. Its biodegradable cleaning and sudsing agents break down easily, helping to prevent foaming or sudsing problems in our lakes and streams.
With hints of citrus, plus wood and floral notes, PURITY makes a great addition to household cleaning. Or simply diffuse in any stuffy room to revive and invigorate. Like a sweet spring breeze, PURITY Refreshing Blend adds a burst of freshness to any environment.
- Tea has become the second most consumed beverage in the world, next only to water. Estimates put tea consumption at 500 billion cups each year. Recently, science has turned its attention on antioxidant compounds in tea that appear to benefit a wide range of health concerns
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Camellia sinensis (Green tea extract) leaves 420 mg of a 10:1 extract standardized to not less than 80% total polyphenols (252 mg catechins, 4.2 mg caffeine). Non-medicinal ingredients: gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
Dosage (adults):Take 1 capsule once daily with a meal.
Nature’s Harvest instant beverage mix contains some of the Earth’s most nutrient-dense and healthful plants, fruits and herbs. Whole food supplements offer a convenient way to consume a variety of plant foods normally not part of the standard North American diet of processed and junk food. This unique combination offers a wide variety of vegetable proteins, whole foods, greens from land and sea, antioxidants, fatty acids, herbs, fibre, and other beneficial ingredients that offer a wide array of health benefits. The matcha used in this product is ceremonial grade, and is grown and harvested in Japan using the strictest traditional methods. The EGCG of matcha is approximately 10 times that of regular green tea, and offers high amounts of catechins, which act as powerful antioxidants that may reduce the risk for a variety of health concerns.
- Source of the non-essential amino acids alanine, arginine, glycine and proline involved in protein synthesis.
Collatrim is a product containing bovine collagen—the fibrous protein in bones, tendons and connective tissues.
For more promotions, go to :
The Hour is Now!
Procrastination never brought the gift of health to anyone. Why wait until you are diagnosed with cancer or any other serious ailment to take on your health?
What can I see in my bloodstream?
* Parasitic activity
* Liver stress
* Digestive stress
* ph imbalance
* Thyroid (Hypo)
* Kidney toxicity
* Hormonal Imbalances
* Sugar and Yeast Issues
* Heart problems
* Clogged Lymph System (which can lead to cancer!)
* Cholesterol and triglyceride levels
* Immune system activity (White blood cells)……and more!!!
Full Blood Analysis (see Services) is $195.–
Follow up session vary between $80.– and $120.–
for more product information go to
Our Clinic is open Tuesday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Please give us a call for your appointment:
cell phone: 1 613 390 1220