Live Blood Cell Analysis
Live & Dry Blood Analysis (LBA) provides a detailed report of your blood morphologies as they relate to nutritional and complementary biological approaches to healing.
Because the blood nourishes all organs and tissues, we can accurately monitor a person’s biological terrain.
By reviewing the shape and health of your blood cells (red and white), a certified Blood Analyst can identify whether your body is lacking in certain nutrients, has a certain level of toxicity and/or is infected with bacteria, parasites and or fungus that ultimately lead to disease….
Live&Dry Blood Analysis has been practiced now for over 100 years, and gives a unique perspective on an individual’s health. Live Blood samples are viewed under a powerful microscope using a technique called ‘Darkfield’, which is capable of revealing the delicate elements of the living blood….
Dry Blood samples are required also as they more accurately assess the level of ‘free radicals’ and their activity. They are associated with degenerative diseases such as cancer, heart disease, strokes, memory loss, arthritis, gout and more….
By specific changes in diet and nutrition, lifestyle and habits, a healthy body (biological terrain) may be obtained once more and most importantly, maintained for a healthy future.
What your live blood might show:
You are looking at a dark field picture of live red blood cells with a white blood cell in the middle.
What dark field can show:
- Poor digestion of fats (clogged liver) Liver Stress
- Bowel dis-function/digestive problems
- How thick is your blood? Revealing absorption of nutrients, oxygen, protein
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Altered ph levels (acidity/alkalinity?)
- Bacterial, viral, yeast/fungal and parasitic activity
- Crystal formations caused by high cholesterol, uric acid
- Hormonal imbalances
- Sluggish/clogged lymphatic system
- Allergies, sensitivities
- Inflammation, weak and toxic kidneys
- Indigestion, bloating/gas, heartburn, difficulty breathing, headaches, backaches, fatigue
- Immune System functioning
- Thyroid under/over function
- Parasitic activity
Dry Blood cell Analysis
Involves taking a second drop of blood, dabbing it on the microscope glass slide 8 times and letting it dry.
During the whole session issues are discussed and a protocol is developed to help the body heal and maintain health!
The plan may include dietary improvements, herbal supplements, physical detoxification and lifestyle changes.
The intention is to pin point imbalances and the level of health issues to be able to avoid more serious illness in the now and future of the client.
What Your Dry Blood Might Show:
- Free radical damage
- Hormone imbalances
- Heart weakness
- Cancer indications
- How much is the lymphatic system clogged (this is the “garbage disposal system of the body)
- Heavy metal deposits
- How does the body utilize ‘building blocks’ like protein.
- How strong is your ‘inner core’ and more…
Cost of first session is $250.– incl HST.
Follow up sessions vary in time and service fees.
We book appointments for the morning hours, since no food should be in your stomach for 8-10 hours. You can drink water until the blood samples are taken. Bring a snack or we provide one for you!
Do not drink alcohol or take supplements 48 hours before the test. Ask your doctor if you can delay medication safely for that period of time.
An appointment takes app. 2 hours.
A written report with photos will be provided.